- Baby's delicate or atopy-prone skin.
- Face and body.
- Indirect sun exposure.
- Use from 6 months of age.
Paediatricians and dermatologists recommend that babies under the age of 3 have no direct sun exposure whatsoever. Even in the shade, optimal protection is recommended (hat, T-shirt, sunglasses, very high protection suncream) to protect their delicate and fragile skin from indirect UV rays.
New formula especially for babies:
- Optimal UVB SPF 50+ protection and UVA protection stricter than European recommendation (for suncare) thanks to its patented and photostable filtering system.
- Formula in affinity with baby's skin: developed with just the right dose of ingredients carefully selected for safety. Enriched with naturally derived Shea Butter to moisturise and soothe skin while reinforcing its protective barrier.
- Soft and comfortable velvety texture. Hypoallergenic. Tested under dermatological and paediatric control.